Tuesday, October 13, 2009

well, here's where the magic happens.

i decided to start blogging again. i really like the idea of people reading things i wrote while sitting in my pajamas, drinking coffee and thinking they are funny and insightful. jessica valenti is pretty much my inspiration for this idea. also my friend, allison. and maybe my neighbor, too. the only time i see him leave his house it is for very short periods of time, and he often has people stopping by his house for short periods of time. i've decided he is either a professional blogger, or drug peddler. today his british wife, nikki, ran outside to get in her car, turned on techno music loud enough i could hear it in my dining room, then beeped her horn. my neighbor (her husband) ran outside without shoes, but wearing headphones, and blew her a kiss. professional blogger or drug peddler, jury's still out.

No comments:

Post a Comment